Category 3 Junior Swine Show
Premiums Offered: $9,146.00
- Superintendent: Ed McKinney
- *Entries Must Be Post Marked No Later Than 4:00 p.m. Saturday, July 20, 2019. No Late Entries Accepted.
- *Mail Entries To: Coles County Fair, P.O. Box 225, Charleston, IL
- *Judging Tuesday, July 30, 2019 at 8:00 a.m. NO ALCOHOL IN LIVESTOCK BARNS!
*Registration Papers Are Required At The Time Of Entry. Each Exhibitor Must Purchase A $10.00 Exhibitor Ticket.
- *Exhibitor Ticket Allows 1 (One) Exhibitor And 1 (One) Vehicle Into The Fair For The Entire Week.
- *Arrival Time: In Place By 8:00 am Sunday, July 28, 2019. Release Time: 8:00 am Wednesday, July 31, 2019.
- *Entry Limit: Two (2) Per Single Class And One (1) Pair. Entry Fee: $4.00 Per Animal. Pen Rent: $8.00 Per Pen.
- *ENTRY FEES & STALL/PEN RENTS ARE TO BE PAID AT THE TIME OF ENTRY.
*Exhibitors Must Clean Their Stalls/Pens After Dismissal Before Checks Will Be Issued. (Remove All Bedding Material).
- *Exhibitors Prohibited From Using Straw For Bedding. Wood Shavings/chips Only. No Wetting Of Bedding.
- *No Homemade Water Dispensers Allowed, As They Tend To Leak/break And Allow Larger Quantities Of Water Into Pens.
- *Water Pans/troughs Only.
“The Department of Agriculture shall use its best efforts to secure sufficient appropriations to fund premiums. In any year for which the General Assembly of the State of Illinois fails to make an appropriation sufficient to pay such premiums, premium amounts may not be accurately reflected in the Premium Book.”
Commercial Barrow and Gilt – Any Breed or Crossbred Not Registered as a Purebred
Single Class Premiums: 1st -$25 2nd -$24 3rd -$23 4th -$22 5th -$21
Champion: $10.00 Grand Champion: $100.00
PARENTS / SPECTATORS MAY OBSERVE CHECK-IN AND JUDGING FROM DESIGNATED AREA ONLY. FAILURE TO DO SO COULD RESULT IN FOREFITURE OF WINNINGS.