little miss coles county
Little MISS COLES COUNTY PAGEANT
Cancelled for 2020
Official Rules And REgulations
- Applicant must be 6 years of age on or before January 1 of the current year, but not older than 10 years of age on July 1 of the current year.
- A resident of Coles County
- Or reside in the following Community Unit School District: Charleston #1, Mattoon #2, Oakland #5
- The entry fee of $25.00 is required.
- Applicant and parent/guardian agree to attend all rehearsals.
- ALL rehearsals are closed; only contestants, parents/guardians and pageant staff will attend. Please, no siblings or other young friends.
- Applicants and parents/guardians agree to the contestants performing a dance routine choreographed by the Little Miss Pageant staff and to also appear in an age-appropriate sun dress or Sunday best dress to be approved by Pageant Superintendent. Contestants will also wear flat shoes with NO heel and NO makeup.
- Applicants and parents/guardians agree that the manner and method of conducting and judging the contest shall be solely the discretion of the Pageant Officials and the decision of the judges shall be final.
- The newly selected Little Miss will join the Coles County Queen and help in serving as hostess to the Coles County Fair, which runs Sunday through Saturday following her crowning. She will also assist the Queen in opening the Fair the following year and assisting in the Little Miss Queen Pageant before she relinquishes her crown.
- The winner and parent/guardian also agree to allow the pageant directors and the fair association to use her picture on posters, websites, and other promotions for publicity purposes determined by the Pageant Directors.
- Activities connected with the Coles County Fair shall take precedence over any and all personal appearances. She agrees NOT to enter any other pageant during her reign.
All personal appearances, photo sessions, and picture releases as Little Miss Coles County Fair will be approved in advance by the pageant directors. I acknowledge that I have read the official rules and regulations as stated in this entry blank, that I will comply with them in every way, and that the personal data provided to the pageant directors is true and correct.