jr Miss coles county
Junior Miss Coles County pageant
Official Rules and Regulations
- Contestants must reside in Coles county and be a US citizen.
- Ages 11 to 14 - A contestant must be a minimum of 11 years of age and not have reached their 15th birthday by the date of the pageant.
- A resident of Coles County, or reside in the following Community Unit School District: Charleston #1, Mattoon #2, Oakland #5
- $25.00 registration fee due at signup
- Entry fee of $25.00 is required.
- Applicant and parent/guardian agree to attend rehearsal every Thursday 6:30 to 7:30pm.
- ALL rehearsals are closed; only contestants, pageant staff will attend. Please no siblings or other young friends.
- Applicants and parents/guardians agree to the contestants performing a dance routine choreographed by the Junior Miss Pageant staff. Junior Miss will take a ballot vote at first meeting, June 20, 2019 to determine length of dress.
- Applicants and parents/guardians agree that the manner and method of conducting and judging the contest shall be solely the discretion of the Pageant Officials and the decision of the judges shall be final.
- The newly selected Jr Miss will join the Coles County Queen and help in serving as hostess to the Coles County Fair; which runs Sunday through Saturday following her crowning. She will also assist the Queen in opening the Fair the following year and assisting in the Jr Miss Queen Pageant before she relinquishes her crown.
- The winner and parent/guardian also agree to allow the pageant directors and the fair association to use her picture on posters, websites, and other promotions for publicity purposes determined by the Pageant Directors.
- Activities connected with the Coles County Fair shall take precedence over any and all personal appearances. She agrees NOT to enter any other pageant during her reign.
All personal appearances, photo sessions, and picture releases as Junior Miss Coles County Fair will be approved in advance by the pageant directors. I acknowledge that I have read the official rules and regulations as stated in this entry blank, that I will comply with them in every way, and that the personal data provided to the pageant directors is true and correct.